Monday, December 12, 2011

Bankers: Predators


Alas, suspicions are being confirmed that banking and finance are societal predators feasting on the productivity of others. It is a mix of gullible, naive, and/or corrupt masses who wait for that piece of food to be thrown over the side of the grand dinner table, which entertains the fat cats, while they feast up the productivity of the masses.

As the article points out it is the top 1% that are liabilities while the bottom 20% are the real producers of the economy. As I've asked before, without the cleaners, manual laborers, gardeners, waiters, cooks, cashiers, what would the quality of life be for the rest of us 80%?

[Article] Bankers: Societal Liability

No comments:

Post a Comment